Where is Muammar Gaddafi? The world (and many Libyan rebels) will have to wait and see where the former Libyan leader will surface. But once he does, what will he do? Where exactly does one go to seek employment when their last known job was “dictator”? Here is a quick list of some suggestions for Gadaffi.
1. He can reinvent himself as a daytime talk show host by replacing Regis Philbin in Live! With Muammar and Kelly.
2. He can play himself in a touching and poignant (yet graphically violent) Lifetime made-for-TV movie about his rise and fall.
3. Has Michelle Bachmann started to look for a running mate?
4. He can host a new children’s show on PBS called Where in the World is Muammar Gaddafi?
5. He can man-up and surrender already!